PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE HOURS HAVE REDUCED. WE ARE OPEN 9AM TO 5PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY.
Book with Confidence
To help prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, Destiny Scotland have you covered.
We have put in place the following procedures at all of our properties & office to limit the chance of exposure for both you and our staff. We are committed to maintaining our high standards.
STAYING WITH DESTINY SCOTLAND
• Hand Sanitiser at the entrance to all our buildings
• PPE is worn by all staff entering the building and apartments
• Our housekeeping team Daybreak Scotland Ltd are fully trained in all COVID procedures and members of the UK Housekeepers Association and follow their COVID-19 Secure Toolkit. Please click on link to view Toolkit.
• Self-Drop Luggage storage is available at our office, where social distancing is required by guests using this facility, face mask worn and hand sanitiser used on entry. On site luggage storage is available at the following properties: Broughton Street, Distillers House, Malt House, Royal Mile Residence & Rutland Residence and in Glasgow, both properties; Glassford Residence and Nelson Mandela Place have luggage storage.
• All Apartments operate a self-check in procedure, there are no staff on site so social distancing is very easy to maintain.
• Long term guests that have weekly housekeeping will be required to leave the apartment whilst the cleaning takes place.
• Anyone arriving from a country that requires 14 day isolation, we instruct housekeeping and maintenance staff not to enter the apartment during the isolation period.
• We are happy to supply cleaning products for guest on request
• Note that where there is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 from the previous occupant, we allow 72 hours to elapse before our cleaning team enters the apartment
• All surfaces touched on a routine basis, such as lift call buttons, are disinfected according to a recurrent sanitisation schedule using QCide Disinfectant. A list of common touchpoints prioritised for cleaning are: • Door furniture, drawer handles, • Stair handrails • Light switches and buttons • Thermostat Controls • TV remote controllers • All chair rests and arms • Sinks, tap handles, and plugs in kitchen areas • Toilets, seats and handles including all surfaces.
• Deep Cleans are carried out regularly
• PROCEDURES FOR A GUEST/S SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVE TESTED POSITIVE Should a guest display symptoms associated with Covid-19 or receive a positive test result, they and anyone sharing their accommodation will be asked to strictly follow government advice and isolate themselves for at least 14 days. Housekeeping services will not be offered during the isolation period. Once guests have vacated the apartment, after a period of quarantine of at least 72 hours the following cleaning and quarantine regime will be activated: • All areas of the apartment are deep cleaned by members of the housekeeping team equipped with disposable gloves and aprons along with eye and face protection • Hard surfaces are cleaned using a disposable cloth with warm, soapy water. Surfaces will then be disinfected using QCide Disinfectant. • Where surfaces cannot be sanitised as above, for example upholstered furniture and mattresses, housekeeping use a product called Zoono
• Destiny Scotland reiterate regularly to all members of staff hygiene best practice • Social distancing is in force in staff only areas, with frequent cleaning of shared surfaces throughout the day • All employees are provided with gloves and masks as standard • For any contractors on site the team monitors their work to ensure guidance and appropriate PPE is in use • A system is in place so team members can communicate any concerns to managers.
• FOR ANY ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT THE DESTINY SCOTLAND TEAM Our dedicated Reservations Team is available 7 days a week 9am to 5pm to help you find the right solution for your accommodation needs: email@example.com or call us on: 0131 629 3888
See link to latest government advice below
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. We are trying to deal with all requests as soon as we can.
Stay safe all!
You can link like this